- Located in North Ryde, parking available onsite
- Full time permanent role
- Service and results driven culture
Situated at North Ryde, Northern Cemeteries is a respected industry leader. They have a strong reputation of quality service and commitment to the diverse community they serve. The employees play an integral role in their future and take pride in providing exceptional service both internally and to their external customers.
A new and exciting opportunity exists for a customer service and results driven manager to lead a high performing customer service team. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this person will be managing an administration and sales team.
Ideally, we are looking for a strong people manager, with experience leading both sales and service teams. A professional background working for a not for profit organization is advantageous, but not critical. The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering results and have the ability to motivate and engage a highly capable team.
Stakeholder management and collaboration with various functions is an essential part of the role, therefore strong interpersonal and communication skills are a crucial requirement of the position. You will also have the opportunity to represent the company at various events and functions.
- Manage and lead the sales and administration teams
- Motivate team members to achieve results, improve productivity and look for opportunities for growth
- Ensure that all enquiries and complaints are managed within a set deadline
- Proactively address performance issues and provide support and training opportunities for improvement
- Ability to manage challenging situations with tact and diplomacy
- Analysis of monthly service reports and KPI’s to ensure team targets are met
- Provide an analysis of working procedures and seek to improve systems and service
- Create opportunities and strategies to increase market awareness
- You will be a natural leader, with a lead by example approach
- Six years experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Experience reporting and managing a budget
- Analytical and strategic approach to measuring performance
- Always maintain a professional dress code, confident and ha friendly demeanor
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Must hold a NSW driver’s license
You will be provided with a stylish corporate uniform, parking onsite, brand new office facilities including an onsite café, an Employee Assistance Program and learning and development opportunities.
As well as receiving these added benefits you will be working amongst highly professional people who enjoy working and contributing to a positive, high performing team and share the common goal of caring for the community, treating every person with a high standard or respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your dream job and the next step in your career, please apply for the role by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, there will be no closing date for this position.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position, if you have any questions please direct them to RHONDA NEWMAN.