- Based in the Sydney CBD close to public transport links
- Within a leading Education provider
- Paying $110,000 - $120,000 + super
The Senior Curriculum Consultant is responsible for leading and contributing to the developing, delivery, review and evaluation of learning and assessment material for Financial planning courses in higher education.
The main responsibilities and duties;
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and delivery of learning and assessment materials including; improvement, ensuring relevance and compliance and ensuring all courses meet standards and obligations
- Ensure all materials are readily available in appropriate formats for delivery modes when necessary, meeting tight deadlines
- Technical consultancy, collaborating with key stakeholders to create online learning materials and ensure technical accuracy
- Participate in scholarly activity that involves academic team and professional practitioners
- Work effectively and co-operatively as part of a team
- Contribute to a supportive, positive and safe workplace
This role is looking for a motivated individual to join their busy team.
Qualifications and skills;
- Experience working in an RTO, L&D environment or Higher Education provider
- Hold a bachelor’s degree, in a related discipline, and hold a financial planning qualification
- Excellent knowledge of the Financial Planning industry with experience in developing learning resources to enhance student experience
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication
- Project management skills, time management skills, and the ability to work both autonomously and as a team
- Desirable if you hold a TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and assessment
- The ability to study any of their courses online for free
- To be part of an ever-growing international company
- Collaborative and progressive environment
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume below. For further information, please contact Erin, 02 9093 4938.