- Excellent opportunity to provide administrative support in all areas under curriculum management
- Based in the Inner West close to public transport links
- Paying $83,000 + super
ABOUT THE ROLE
This education provider encourages both students and staff to be inspired, collaborative, creative and innovative. As a Senior Curriculum Administrator, you will provide support to a number of staff for the senior school.
Main responsibilities include;
- Provide and manage the administration support for the Senior school Assessment Calendar whilst providing high level support to the Curriculum Management staff
- The ability to extract, collate and report data where necessary, including twice per year for student reports
- Help provide support to students for subject choices, ensuring that all students are placed in appropriate classes
- Oversee the management of examination papers, ensure the right examination papers are provided to the examiners
- Help provide relief teacher back-up to Head of School Administrator, help analyse data of sick leave, annual leave and other.
- Perform role in accordance with statutory obligations, organisation values and policies, adhere to the Code of Conduct and ensure completion and compliance training requirements are delivered and executed.
- Prior experience working within an Education provider providing administrative support
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced administration role
- High attention to detail, with a highly reliable and professional attitude
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task, action orientated and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication both written and verbal, with the ability to earn trust and credibility
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality and privacy
- The ability to wok independently, whilst also consulting and contributing positively to a team setting
- Current First Aid Qualifications desirable, must hold current WWCC or be willing to get a WWCC
- Great working environment, the opportunity to work autonomously and as a team
- Close to public transport links
- Opportunity to go permanent
If you would like to know more about this role, please call Emily, 02 9093 4938, or apply below by submitting your resume!