Due to sustained business growth, AbleInsight are offering an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Mental Health Consultant to join their team.
- To work effectively to develop the organisation’s internal capability and capacity of operating in the mental health and disability sectors.
- To work on and, where necessary, supervise other AbleInsight projects, that may include design of data collections, the analysis of the resultant data, and the formulation of findings.
- To prepare papers and reports for AbleInsight projects that clearly present the evidence and findings, and, where relevant, make recommendations in a way that inspires client’s confidence in implementing the advice HealthConsult provides.
- To keep abreast with the latest innovations within the mental health and disability sectors, and contribute to the advancing evidence based practice in the field by developing articles and publications that promote AbleInsight as a thought leader.
- To develop and manage relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders by applying interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- To contribute to the marketing the professional services offered by AbleInsight by assisting in the preparation of proposals to clients.
- To develop and build relationships with clients and potential clients that promote AbleInsight as a highly respected, visible and leading provider of professional services to the mental health and disability sectors.
- To establish and maintain sound professional relationships with other AbleInsight/ HealthConsult staff, in particular, to work collaboratively to deliver excellent service to the Firm’s clients.
To be successful in this role you will have:-
- You will have at least five years’ work experience in a program and/or project management role within the mental health and disability sector.
- knowledge of program and/or project management methodology and techniques
- established skills and hands on experience in working on multiple projects
- the ability to prepare high quality reports and proposals within required timelines
- the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- well-developed computer skills especially the Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
- be a highly motivated individual
- have tertiary qualifications in social work, business, behavioural or social science, psychology, community development, or related discipline
- be a creative problem solver who is focused on client service
- be a team player who is committed to personal development and continuous improvement.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911