- Are you a Senior Communications superstar?
- Have you got a passion for content creation and working closely with others?
- Do others describe you as high energy, passionate and creative?
- Do you want to make a difference in a small team with an excellent company culture?
- Are you available to start w/c 12th April?
- Can you roll with it, pick things up quickly and commit to a long term temp role?
A fast paced membership organisation with national reach. Making a difference to the industry they support, this client has a strong an influential voice, is progressive in their thinking and inspirational in their approach. They are at the forefront of a changing industry, setting the agenda for change which will benefit their members now and in the future.
About the role
We are looking for a Communications superstar - a real firecracker to provide senior level assistance to the General Manager, Communications & Engagement. You will provide support to the team of four, implement the strategic direction and support all business units. Your creativity and flair for all things communications will engage members, new and old through a variety of marketing channels.
This is a temporary role until the end of the year, with the potential to move into a permanent role for the right candidate. Please only apply to this role is you are available to start on Tuesday 13th April! The client needs to move quickly.
About the candidate
You will showcase your initiative to lead various communications projects whilst engaging, influencing, and partnering with a diverse range of stakeholders internally and externally. You will be responsible for the communication of the organisations strategic aim to their members and will provide superior customer service and support, with a solution focused attitude.
You will work with the General Manager to provide relevant and timely marketing and communications activities to inform, support and grow the organisational programmes and projects. These will include multiple communications channels including the newsletters, member events and key social media outlets. You will also be a significant player in the website redevelopment project.
Please note - the role includes some reasonable out of hours work and travel, due to the regional calendar of events.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Implement communications and marketing strategies with the aim of increasing the profile of the association, with guidance from the General Manager
- Drive performance and outputs of the Communications team
- Build strong media relations and assist in media strategies
- Assist in the website re-development project
- Lead the development of marketing and communications projects
- Interpret member insights and convert to useful strategies
- Track and report on Stakeholder Engagement activities and events
- Maintain stakeholder lists and update the CRM to deliver effective communications
- Proven end to end communications project management experience
- Strong copywriting and sub-editing skills
- Excellent experience with media relations and PR
- Knowledge of digital marketing and communications tools and techniques, including harnessing social media platforms
- The ability to creative engaging and informative content in a range of ways
- Experience with Google Analytics and ability to shed insight into data gathered
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can do attitude, that is proactive rather than reactive
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
If you are available IMMEDIATLEY and meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Jo on 02 9093 4925 for more information.