Our client is a large global Legal firm with 30 offices around the world; four of which are in Australia. Continued success leads to growth and they are currently looking to add to their CBD based teams.
The Finance team is looking to hire a Senior Bookkeeper/Payroll Specialist to report into the UK office. The scope of the responsibilities will extend nationwide, in support of the Financial Controller.
This role is full time but offers flexible hours and part time options for the right candidate. The client also provides on-the-job training for this role.
- Conduct fortnightly payroll of 75+ employees across 3 states in Australia
- Understanding of legislation with regards to employee remuneration
- Maintain payroll records to keep data up to date
- Scan and log all invoices within expected timeframes
- Perform a weekly review of all credit card transactions
- Fulfil debt collection targets
- Strong background in payroll
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
If this is the right opportunity for you, please apply now or send applications directly to email@example.com