A leading, professional membership organisation that represents a highly regarded medical speciality for Australia and NZ.
About the role:
We are recruiting for a highly organised individual with proven experience in senior administrative support to join the accreditation team on a temp basis with permanent potential in Sydney CBD with previous experience working with multiple committees, senior professionals and relevant stakeholders.
You will be responsible for organising, coordinating, delivering and attending the committee meetings and agendas, providing meeting minutes, report writing.
The team is busy and the work is varied and a sense of humour is essential! This team is lively, fun and loves to enjoy their work while also taking their job seriously.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for member/key stakeholder enquiries in relation to the examination process
- Participate and support in any relevant committee or stakeholder meetings, workshops and conferences as required.
- Organising the logistics of the examinations i.e. venues, registrations, materials etc.
- Coordinating travel/accommodation for examiners and/or participants
- Manage the examination results process including collation, system updates and disseminating the information
- Analyse exam results to help continuously improve the process
- End to end management of multiple projects with constricting deadlines
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in project support or senior administrative role
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- High-level organisation and attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Previous experience managing committees and SME groups
- Be available immediately for temp to permanent opportunity
If you feel you meet the above criteria and can liaise with stakeholders across multiple levels and can take initiative then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Jo or Tara on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.