About the client:
A leading not for profit professional membership organisation who represent a highly regarded medical speciality in Australia and NZ.
About the role:
We are recruiting for a highly organised individual with excellent communication and Excel skills to join the team in Sydney CBD as the Senior Admin Officer - Medical Examination, Training & Assessment
You will be responsible for organising, coordinating, delivering and attending the speciality examinations in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and New Zealand whilst continuously developing and improving the process through analysis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for member/key stakeholder enquiries in relation to the examination process
- Provide secretariat support to various committees made up of subject matter experts
- Organising the logistics of the examinations i.e. venues, registrations, materials etc.
- Coordinating travel/accommodation for examiners and/or participants
- Manage the examination results process including collation, system updates and disseminating the information
- Analyse exam results to help continuously improve the process
- Previous experience in a project support or administrative role
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- High-level organisation and attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.