Project Administrator – Medical Examination & Training
About the client:
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR) is a not-for-profit professional organisation for clinical radiologists and radiation oncologists in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
They administer training programs for admission into the professions, accreditation for overseas-trained specialists, and a continuing professional development program for their members.
About the role:
RANZCR are looking for a highly organised individual who can manage multiple projects with demanding deadlines. You will need excellent stakeholder engagement, communication and Excel skills to work as the Project Administrator within the Examination, Development & Delivery Team.
You will be responsible for organising and delivering the College’s extensive examination programme whilst continuously developing and improving the process through feedback and analysis.
The Examination, Development & Delivery department manage all training & assessments for clinical radiologists, they are a high performing, collaborative team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for member/key stakeholder enquiries in relation to the development and delivery of exams
- Provide secretariat support to a number of subject matter expert examination committees
- Work with the clinicians to plan, develop and execute a strategic approach for examination content and improvement
- Deliver all written examination preparation
- Prepare resources and provide technical support for the Online examination platform
- Attend examinations in Sydney, interstate and NZ (inside and outside of business hours)
- Lead the data entry, organisation, review, and quality improvement for all exam results
- Organise and coordinate end to end the logistics of the examinations i.e. venues, registrations, materials, travel/accommodation
- Analyse exam results to help continuously improve the process
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience managing multiple projects
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- High-level organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with tight deadlines
- A knowledge and understanding of committees, agendas and minutes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with a proactive and collaborative approach in a team environment
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders across multiple levels
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.