Senior Administrator & IT Support
Our client is an association supporting Public Schools within NSW. They are committed to a free public education system for all, regardless of gender, race or culture. Their members assist in running the school canteens, OOSH, uniforms shops, bands, fetes and fundraisers. This association has 1800 members of public schools in NSW.
The association are looking for a temporary candidate to support a collaborative team of nine. The role would suit an admin all-rounder, who is able to assist with overall daily administration tasks, including phone call overflow from membership services, managing a busy inbox and dealing with member requests and logins.
This role includes being the first point of contact for IT support, internally assisting with logins, website updates, and back end systems admin. it will also include supporting members with basic IT issues.
This is a temporary position for approximately 6-8 weeks. The office is located just 10 minutes walk from Paramatta station. This role would suit an individual who has had experience working in a fast-paced membership or association organisation with strong administration or office management skills.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Office support to a wonderful team
- Daily membership processing and database updates in IMIS
- Email management of a generic inbox
- Assisting with the daily use of e-learning platforms
- Management and content creation for LI, FB, IG & Twitter
- Set up and send out MailChimp newsletters (created by Marketing)
- Support the administration of regular webinars and online events/training
- Manage members logins and queries
- Assisting with answering the phone when necessary
- Exceptional communication skills
- Have a strong administrative background
- Excellent skill set in solving common IT problems and good knowledge of various systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Mircosoft Office
- Be able to multi-task, possess strong time management and exceptional organisational skills
- Be able to use your own initiative and would describe yourself as self-motivated
- The ability to start immediately and be happy in a short term role
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.