About the role:
- Lead, manage and develop the finance functions within the business: including overseeing budgets and liaising with COO.
- Provide high level accountability and ensuring internal control procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain responsibility and accountability in finance, accounting and procurement for the organisation
- Produce the organisations daily, weekly and monthly annual financial reports and responsible for closing mid-year accounts.
- Review payroll and authorize all board reports
- Previous demonstrated experience in a similar role; Head of Finance and Financial Controller
- Superior accounting practices, systems and procedures experience
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Available immediately and up until the end of February 2019.