Full time role with highly regarded and rapidly expanding full service fundraising agency, based in Newtown.
- Join a fast-growing dynamic agency located in Newtown Sydney.
- Full time working with an amazing and talented team
- Free on street parking
Donor Republic is looking for a dynamic professional with proven experience who is ready to expand on their career experience in a rapidly growing agency.
As a Digital Fundraising Account Manager, you will be the lead contact for several key clients supporting with strategic development right through to the execution of digital fundraising campaigns. Working with a variety of clients throughout Australia, you will nurture existing relationships and continually develop their fundraising programs to achieve desired results.
- Be the main point of contact for the organization’s key clients for digital campaigns.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service and improve on existing client relationships.
- Assist and lead development of digital fundraising campaigns.
- Be the primary person responsible for the implementation of digital fundraising campaigns.
- Organise client and creative briefings, coordinate concept development to final execution, oversee implementation across multiple digital channels and ensure campaign budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met.
- Assist to create donor/supporter communication journeys and execute via email marketing software
- Manage social media and search engine marketing
- Work with others on integrated campaigns and take the lead on digital aspects.
- Be responsible for continuous learning and development whilst contributing to a vibrant workforce.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
- Excellent project management, time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional ability to build one-on-one relationships with a background in professional fundraising (events and digital campaigns ideal)
- Experience of running digital campaigns across social media, search engines, email marketing.
- Assertive and able to take control of a situation where appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence.
- Creative and lateral thinker.
- Ideally, digital fundraising experience with a track record of growth.
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or fundraising is preferred.
This role offers the opportunity to work in an inspiring, fast paced and positive working environment with a competitive track record in attracting ‘best in sector’ talent in the team. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing that your work has a real impact on people and communities across Australia.
Please apply as soon as possible as these will be assessed throughout the process
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most prominent non-profit fundraising agencies who are going through an exciting period of growth. To apply for this position, please send your up to date resume and a covering letter to email@example.com by COB Monday 14th January 2019.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis