This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join an established private school, based in the South-West of Sydney. You will have the opportunity to work with Student from Early Learning to Year 12.
- Full-time, permanent role, based in the South-Western suburb of Sydney
- $58,000 - $85,000 + Super FT
- 39 working weeks a year, only work during term time
- Immediate start for the right candidate
Key responsibilities and duties;
- Provide excellent care for ill or injured students who are admitted to the sickbay, notifying parents and necessary staff members
- Be in charge of maintaining appropriate accurate medical, health, accident and incident reports/records.
- Comply with documentation, legislative and policy requirements
- Liaise with parents around the students' current medical requirements
- Ensure school medical records are kept up-to-date and all medical supplies are stocked at all times
- Assist with occasional ad-hoc administration duties when needed
As the School Nurse, you are an individual who will provide exceptional nursing and health care services to students from kindergarten to Year 12. You are an outstanding individual who adds value to their fantastic workplace culture, is passionate about helping others and a team player.
Skills, attributes and experience;
- Hold a Bachelor of Nursing and be registered with the NSW Nurses’ Registration Board
- Currently hold/or willing to complete an HLTAID003 - Provide First Aid certificate (PFA)
- Currently hold/or willing to complete Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Prior experience working as a Nurse (Desirable)
- Excellent organisational, time management and administrative skills
- Outstanding engagement and communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively manage a range of stakeholders
- Actively engage in ongoing educational practices for nursing qualifications
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality at all times
HOW TO APPLY
If your current skill set matches the above description and you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume via the link. For any further information, please contact Rachel at email@example.com