- Based in the beautiful Byron Bay
- Newly Created Role
- Working 7am – 3pm
- Salary reflective of supervisory responsibilities
Smart Energy Group was founded on the simple premise of helping Australia realise its full solar potential, through harnessing the countries fortunate abundance of sun. They are committed to providing an environmentally friendly, affordable alternative to other electricity generators.
Based in their Byron Bay office, the small scheduling team of three people, support a remote pool of tradespeople and Smart Energy Group’s residential customers by confirming and scheduling the final stage of installation of their new solar energy system.
As a Scheduling Supervisor you will supervise a small team of two, whilst also being hands on and phone based yourself. You will run all scheduling activities & reporting to allocate & plan jobs for sub-contractors and provide excellent customer satisfaction.
The wider team is high energy, fun and hard working.
Responsibilities of Scheduling Supervisor:
- Take ownership of the scheduling operations for the business
- Ensure residential installation activities are meeting contract and best practice timeframes
- Managing communications between the warehouse, customer service team, sub-contractors & customers to ensure a smooth installation process
- Developing effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the Logistics Manager to confirm availability of stock materials for scheduled installations
- Ensuring all customer enquiries are resolved
- Inputting a high volume of data accurately
- Advanced level usage of Google Sheets / Excel & CRM systems to ensure accurate management of daily work activities
- Demonstrated experience in a similar high volume scheduling role
- Success working autonomously, supervising team members whilst still being able to multi-task effectively to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills with clear and confident telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Work well under pressure, be able to problem solve calmly
- Permanent Australian Working Rights
If you have additional questions you can call Rebecca on 02 9133 9322