Beaumont People are currently recruiting a newly created role looking for a Scheduling Officer within Age Community Care services. This is a full time, permanent position located in Parramatta in a hybrid work from home and office environment.
As Scheduling Officer you will have particular focus on the Community Care services and be responsible for establishing and maintaining rosters, service bookings and service information updates to the My Aged Care Portal. Ensuring that services are delivered efficiently and in line with customer needs, allocated funding and staff availability.
Within Community Care a key to this role is providing a high level of customer service to support clients to manage service requests, incidental changes to service provision and the ability to identify solutions based on changing client needs and organising face to face review of services through the Service Coordinator.
In this role you will;
- Provide excellent customer services taking in-bound calls, directing as appropriate and schedule client services across the organisations portfolio.
- Work collaboratively with the Service Coordinator to complete and maintain service bookings in the NDIA myPlace Portal and updating service information in the My Aged Care portal
- Facilitate the delivery of client and staff scheduling within established guidelines and processes, to achieve the business objectives.
- Ensure accurate record keeping, filing, and archiving of Client information in line with organisational procedures.
- Be responsible for liaising with key Service Coordinators and other stakeholders, to clarify information, including daily changes that occur with clients and staff
- Match community support workers to clients, using client support profiles to ensure needs and preferences are met.
- Respond in a timely manner to roster or scheduling of service queries, identify changes in client needs, liaise with service coordinator to triage changes in client service needs
To have success in the role you will be a confident communicator who is highly organised, has excellent time management with a keen eye for detail. You will enjoy working in a collaborative and solution focused environment that focuses of high-quality services to people in the community.
You will also have;
- Experience scheduling of clients and staff in the context of aged, disability and community services
- Excellent communication skills, along with active listening skills with an ability to negotiate with varied stakeholders in a professional and responsive way
- Strong knowledge of current Disability sector including National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Ability to problem solve, find solutions that benefit all stakeholders.
- Excellent and demonstrated customer service knowledge and skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications, and data entry. As well as an ability to learn and adapt to new computer systems
- Have a valid Working with children check and be open to undertaking pre employment checks including NDIS Worker and criminal history check
- Availability to be on call, as per roster – Paid allowance is available
What’s in it for you?
- Work as part of a close-knit, fun team while making an impact to people’s lives
- Flexible work from home / office hybrid environment
- Competitive remuneration package + nfp salary packaging.
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture.
Are you interested?
If so apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.