The Scheduling Consultant creates and maintains rosters to ensure that services are delivered efficiently and with regards to customer needs, allocated funding and Worker availability.
- Contribute to the organisation's capacity to enhance its service provision and scope within the Consumer Directed Care environment by maintaining the development of an effective business model
- Enter client data and manage rosters using Carelink+ system and other systems as required
- Respond in a timely manner to roster or scheduling of service queries, identify changes in client needs, liaise with service consultant or community team to triage changes in client service needs
- Ensure roster efficiency and staff utilisation targets are achieved
- Work in partnership and consultation with the Client Management Information System Implementation Group in developing improved business processes
- Promote the organisation's services through interactions with internal and external stakeholders including callers and other service providers
- Respond to or escalate feedback from clients on the quality and timeliness of the organisation’s response to enquiries.
- Promote a positive relationship between all staff involved in service provision
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- Ability to negotiate with all stakeholders
- Excellent and demonstrated customer service knowledge and skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications, and data entry, as well as an ability to learn and adapt to new computer systems
- Strong phone, verbal and face to face communication skills along with active listening
- Willingness to undertake a national police check as part of the reemployment checks.
- Knowledge of current social services sector, including consumer directed care, is an advantage but not essential
The annual base salary for this position is between $60,706 - $64,306
plus, employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading. This will be negotiated with the successful candidates being dependent on their level of experience, training and qualifications.
Work as part of a close-knit, fun and passionate team within an organisation that fosters professional development and training, supports work life balance, an offers an attractive remuneration package.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly or email your application to email@example.com. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911