- Located in Pyrmont, close to public transport
- Salesforce experience is a must
- Full time or part time 4 days would ideal!
ReachOut is Australia’s leading online mental health organisation for young people and their parents. They have been changing the way people access help since launching as the world’s first online mental health service more than 20 years ago.
Everything we create is based on the latest evidence and designed with experts, and young people or their parents. That’s why our digital self-help tools are trusted, relevant and easy to use.
About the role
To support ReachOut’s 2020 vision of helping an extra ONE MILLION people, we are seeking a Database Manager who will be responsible for the ongoing development and improvement of our Salesforce CRM system and enabling the organisation to use best practice relationship management with our Supporters, Volunteers, Ambassadors and Service Users.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Ensuring best practice use of Salesforce across ReachOut
- Database Administration, including setting up new users, responding to enquiries and providing proactive training
- Improving the effectiveness of the database tools and services
- Ensuring all the data and data management complies with legal regulations
- Maintaining the integrity of the data, ensuring information is protected and backed-up
- Regular reporting on income and fundraising campaigns
- Monitoring database performance and making recommendations for improvements
- Improving the technology used, with a particular focus on integration with 3rd parties like EveryDay Hero
- Developing and maintaining systems for automated uploading of donations from 3rd parties
- Implementation of a system for speedy reconciliation of donations with the finance team
- Support staff queries and ad-hoc troubleshooting
To be successful in the role, the following experience is preferred:
- Minimum 2-3 years Salesforce database administration, ideally working in NFP or charity sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise and coordinate activities with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand business needs and provide recommendations on how Salesforce can support these now and into the future
- Strong problem-solving and data analytical skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- To be a self-starter with an ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
We are looking for a passionate, hardworking, independent and collaborative Database Manager who is both operational and strategic in their approach. You will need to be resourceful, resilient, add value to this high performing team and absolutely committed to the values of the organisation.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of ReachOut, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.