- Sales & Admin Coordinator
- $60k + super
- Full time, permanent, Sydney
The Institute of Managers and Leaders is a non-profit Membership organisation who provide their members with events, development and mentoring programmes, psychometric assessment tools and national salary surveys.
About the role
You will provide administrative support to the sales team and customer service/sales support to members. You will be the first point of contact for two key products sold by the institute; the National Salary Survey and Psychometric Assessments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- You will be the first point of contact for all new and existing enquires (by phone or email)
- Coordinate and manage all administration on behalf of the sales team (proposals, presentations)
- You will contact existing members to promote and sell the National Salary Survey and Psychometric Assessment tools
- Contact members/clients to coordinate diaries and organise meetings & training
- Process orders onto salesforce
- Build relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Experience in sales & customer service role
- Administration experience ideally within a sales support role
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- An outgoing personality with a hands-on approach
- The ability to multi-task, meet deadline and work to KPIs
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships