About the Organisation
The Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals Australia (SOCAP) is a member-based not-for-profit organisation who advocate and encourage excellence amongst professionals working in the fields of complaint handling, dispute resolution and customer service.
About the Role:
SOCAP are looking for a Customer Service & Membership Officer to work within there small, collaborative, and friendly team based in Bondi Junction.
You will work closely with the CEO and be responsible for new memberships; membership retention and membership engagement.
This is a great opportunity to learn about business, strategy and operations as the CEO is keen to mentor, grow and develop SOCAP staff in the world of business!
This role will suit someone who is passionate about building and growing strong working relationships. You may have experience within a contact centre, sales or account management role.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service and build relationships to understand members' needs
- Member contact including inbound and outbound calls; membership sales, subscriptions, retention, engagement and renewals
- Seek and analyse member feedback for continuous service improvements
- Develop ideas and create offers and packages to members that include SOCAP training and events
- Prospect members to attend SOCAP training and events
- Prospecting for new members
- Attend Member functions, events and meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident in making outbound calls
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, be highly organised and work to deadlines and KPIs
- Previous experience working for an association, Not for Profit or service delivery organisation
- A Diploma, Certificate or degree in Business Admin, Communications or Marketing
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships