Sales and Customer Experience Manager
About the organisation
One person’s extra is another person’s essential. That’s why Good360’s goal is for nothing useful to lie unused. Good360 is a matchmaker helping to repurpose items of value by directing them to the Australians who need them most.
Good360 are leading the way in the Circular Economy and the Not-for-Profit sector, with over $185M of goods having been donated by corporate partners and over 20 million items distributed to Australian Not-for-Profits and disadvantaged schools. They are a small but passionate, innovative and purpose driven team who are achieving big goals.
This is a fast-paced, interesting and multifaceted role touching on many of the key areas of Good360’s business. Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with Good360’s Founder/Managing Director, this role will lead the Customer Service and Sales teams who manage all incoming and outgoing interactions with their broad membership base of 3,000 Not for Profits and disadvantaged schools, ensuring they get the goods their communities need.
The Sales and Customer Experience Manager will inspire, mentor and lead their valued team to achieve individual KPIs, as well as drive Good360’s strategic goal to match $1 billion of goods by 2025 or 1 item every second.
- Provide effective management and leadership to the Customer Service and Sales functions, including recruitment, performance management, planning & setting priorities and motivating/mentoring the team
- Drive sales initiatives and strategy in line with Good360 mission.
- Strategise and plan sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses and new product development.
- Develop short term and long term plans and budgets, based on Good360’s broader objectives and targets.
- Lead the Customer Service and Sales teams in growing and activating a large network of Not for Profit and disadvantaged school members of all sizes, nationwide.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key member accounts.
- Work closely with the Good360 marketing team to develop and implement a marketing and communications plan to recruit, convert, engage and retain members.
- Develop evaluation strategies for monitoring members for compliance and impact measurement.
- Develop and deliver operational strategy and continuous improvement to the team.
- At least 5 years sales management experience
- Tertiary qualification in business and/or commerce (or equivalent)
- Must have strong strategic planning, business analytic and technical sales skills
- Demonstrated online and digital literacy skills
- Have worked with sales and CRM databases (Salesforce an advantage)
- Previous experience and/or networks in NFP or retail sectors would be highly regarded
- Strong business acumen and understanding of income generation in an NFP context
Good360 are seeking a proactive, passionate and dynamic Customer Service & Sales Manager with the ability to operate and lead strategically and just as easily switch their mindset to ‘roll up their sleeves’ when needed.
We are looking for a curious and entrepreneurial leader who is people-focused and interested in motivating and mentoring a team to exceed expectations. You will have demonstrated experience in sales and customer service, management and a genuine enthusiasm for effectively leading people to deliver on business outcomes.
This is a great opportunity for a highly committed, experienced and energetic leader to work flexibly and independently. Ideally, you will have had sales experience in a Not for Profit or retail environment as well as a genuine passion for waste reduction and helping Australians in need.
Benefits of working in the Good360 team
- NFP salary packaging and Employee Benefits card provides the opportunity for you to take an additional part of your salary tax free, effectively providing you with more disposable income
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home
- Birthday leave – never work on your birthday!
- Additional leave days gifted at Christmas & New Year
- Positive and inclusive workplace culture. Great team environment and organisational support
- Onsite car parking at Good360 Re-Distribution Centre (Smithfield)
- Company laptop
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly to the advertisement with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.