- The opportunity to earn up to $12,000 in bonuses
- Based in the CBD close to public transport links
- The chance to work for an International Educational Provider and study of their online courses for free!!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role the Sales Advisor will be responsible for converting inbound, outbound and campaign activities into leads to promote studying with a leading Educational provider in Sydney.
The Organisation is looking for someone who enjoys communicating via the phone to a range of stakeholders, providing information about various courses on offer.
- Convert leads from prospective students into enrollment through the website and inbound calls
- Participate in outbound call campaigns to create new leads for the company
- Be efficient and comfortable being the first point of contact via the phone and email
- Build and promote long lasting relationships with students and also larger stakeholders
- Ensure students abilities and needs are appropriately matched to the course expectations and career outcomes
- Meet sales KPIs set by management
A successful candidate will have
- Experience in high a volume inbound call centre and be comfortable working in a phone based role
- Superior customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and professional in their work
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work autonomously at times, but also collaboratively with a team
- Ideally have experience in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, or the ability and desire to learn quickly
- A collaborative team environment
- The chance to study any of their online courses for free
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond to this ad or contact Emily Hadzipasic at 02 9279 2777.