Key Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to;
- Managing all risk and compliance matters throughout the organisation.
- Maintain an ethical and risk-aware culture.
- Working closely with the Executive team and lead the internal audit.
- Implement the organisations risk management approach.
- Maintaining risk systems and processes to ensuring compliance with good practice.
- Collaborating with business partners to implement all aspects of risk and compliance, training, and internal audits.
- Maintaining and managing all compliance risk registers and preparing reports for the Board and Executive team.
- Strong administrative/ organisational experience within a professional, dynamic, client-focused team
- Experience within compliance and risk in a previous organisation
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Qualifications in risk management, law, finance, or business studies.
- Previous experience within Executive decision-making and working with various reports.
- Advanced skills within Microsoft Suites
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ or alternatively contact Melanie Lewis or Annabelle Stuart on 02 9093 4911, or alternatively at email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org.