- Return to work coordinator
- Temporary assignment from the 30th of July - 11th of September
- Close to public transport and links
About the Role
This role is responsible for administering worker’s compensation, rehabilitation and return to work processes. Responsibilities will also extend to the arrangement of events with a purpose of well-being for employees.
- Advise injured workers and their managers and provide return to work plans
- Coordinate aid to injured workers upon their return
- Implement best practice and ensure compliance to relevant legislation
- Analyse and assess incidents logged online
- Proactively stay up to date on all WHS, WC laws
- Identify health and safety trends and issues and work with appropriate managers to assess solutions to issues
- Maintenance of record keeping systems and all case files
- and Safety data, ensuring data integrity, identifying trends and issues and working with Culture and Engagement Safety Specialists to provide solutions.
- Work with HR Partners, HR Advisors, Health and Wellbeing Partners, the Insurer and external providers to support a professional case management approach, including negotiating with line managers regarding suitable RTW duties.
Skills & Experience
- Experience using an electronic file management system and HRIS
- Experience in a similar role
- General knowledge of safety and privacy legislation
- Well versed in Workers Compensation and Workers Compensation and Injury Management Acts
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the listed requirements, please click Apply now or contact Claire Lording on 02 9279 2777.