Key duties include:
- Managing worker’s compensation claims – all aspects of managing claims; notification, registering, coordinating and facilitating Return to Work meetings as well as liaison with all stakeholders.
- Supporting staff throughout programs; registering, coordinating and facilitating meetings with the staff persons and various stakeholders.
- Assistance with preparation for quarterly WH&S Meetings including gathering and collating General Inspection checklists for all sites prior to and after the WH&S meetings.
- Ordering First Aid Kits, distribution and maintaining registers.
- Maintaining registers for fire evacuation and electrical equipment. This includes contacting service providers to organize testing and tagging of equipment.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple claims
- Outstanding planning and organising skills demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision
- Emotional intelligence, resilience and physical capacity to perform the work required;