The Retention Executive reports to the Individual Giving Manager and plays a key role by supporting the delivery of the regular giving program, as well as the appeals, bequest and major gifts programs.
The Retention Executive provides critical support in providing best practice donor care to all supporters, with a focus on improving the donor experience and communications to drive results in donor retention and engagement across all programs.
- National charity, Sydney CBD
- Huge scope to learn about all aspects of Individual Giving fundraising
- Competitive salary packaging, inspirational cause
- Support the delivery of the regular giving donor journey
- Oversee communications focused on donor care and retention of regular donors
- Assess and review triggers for conversion and attrition, and implement changes in the journey and other touch points to increase retention
- Develop regular giving fundraising materials, such as welcome packs, end of year statements and other updates and communication
- Take ownership of the Annual Supporter Survey, using direct mail and email to generate bequest leads and donor insights
- Support the delivery and fulfillment of regular newsletters, emails and supporting communications to donors
- Consider the donors experience across all channels and strive to improve all aspects of the donor experience
- Track, measure and report on the results improvements to monitor impact on donor retention
- Prior experience working in a non-profit fundraising environment
- Understanding of regular giving and/or retention experience
- Understanding of the donor journey
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to produce high level comms material to retain donors
- Excellent administrative and numerical skills
- Strong computer literacy with database systems and MS Office applications
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis