Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager but also working closely with the owner, you will be responsible for managing their on-site retail nursery. With the busy Easter holiday period approaching this is a fantastic opportunity to create a wonderful retail space.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Merchandising the store
- Preparing plants for sale and other general nursery tasks
- Stock management and control
- Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Full P & L Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Sales and marketing team on product development initiatives.
- Develop, supervise and manage your team
- Ensure all workers and work procedures are in compliance with the company’s safety guidelines.
- Industry experience working as a Retail Manager within a nursery environment or similar
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Horticulture, Plant Science or related field. If you do not have a degree, considerable experience working within a retail nursery environment would be considered.
- Have adequate leadership and communication skills to direct, schedule and coordinate staff and services.
- Strong planning and organisational capabilities, with the ability to manage your time effectively
- Physically fit and capable of some manual handing tasks
- Demonstrated commitment to managing health and safety, quality and continuous improvement.
- Good computer skills.
For all enquiries regarding this role, please refer them to Justine at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322. Please do not contact The Farm directly. If you would like to drop off your resume you are welcome to, our address is Unit 1/60 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay.