We are looking for someone who is available 2 days per week and also one weekend per month. Their operating hours are between 8am - 9pm, Mon-Fri and Sat & Sun 8am - 12.30pm, then 3pm - 7pm, split shift. You will be rostered either on a early or late shift Monday to Friday, only working 8 hours per day.
This role is responsible for providing high quality customer service at their front counters and over the phone. You will manage the documentation process from booking, registration to pick up and drop off, checking that the vehicle has not been damaged or requires repair.
In addition to the above you will also need to be comfortable driving cars, small trucks and mini buses. In busy times you may also be required to wash and clean cars.
Your strong administration skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure will really see you excel. This is a varied role where no two days will be the same.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Intermediate level MS Office
- Strong communication and negotiation
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Current full drivers licence
- Quick learner and strong team player
- An interest in cars or happy to learn about the industry
- Flexible to work additional shifts if required
For more information please contact Justine Dorrell on 02 9133 9322.