This local real estate agency has a large portfolio of sales, rentals & holiday lettings across the Byron and Ballina Shire. They have an outstanding reputation for their professionalism and service, they are an employee of choice for the Real Estate industry in this area.
You will join a small, fun and dynamic team & will report to a very experienced Property Manager. As Leasing & Property Assistant, you will have a varied role that will require your time to be split between rental and holiday properties.
You will visit registered properties, liaise with external contractors including cleaners & maintenance and oversee the coordination of linen collection & delivery for holiday lettings. You will speak regularly with guests & landlords offering them an outstanding customer service.
- Lease renewals and communication with tenants
- Guest & landlord relationship management
- Providing administrative assistance to the Rentals Manager
- Visit properties to ensure they are in order
- Providing a high level of customer service both written & verbal
- Assist holiday guests with any necessary booking information, ensure deposits & payments are received
- Coordinate the services of relevant contractors
- A passion for providing top quality service, reputation is everything
- You have a positive and can do attitude
- Ideally you will have real estate experience, property management services or otherwise demonstrated experience in a fast paced role that requires multi tasking & advanced organisation skills
- Work well in a busy environment & under pressure
- Enjoy working in a team
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office, Booking system experience is a nice to have)
- Ideally you hold a current Real Estate Certificate or be willing to obtain such
- Essential: Current Drivers Licence