- Based in North Ryde, parking onsite
- Relationship management of volunteer groups
- Work with medium sized, passionate team
Our client is an established charity, based in North Ryde. Their mission is to improve the quality of life of all their clients across NSW by providing high quality services.
The Relationship Specialist – Volunteer Groups is responsible for communicating with and coordinating the needs of the Groups across the state. As the go to person for these Groups, you will be required to travel extensively around the State (at least 1 – 2 days per week) and to assist with the coordination of the yearly Group Conference.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain regular contact, including phone, email and personal visits with Group Leaders
- Assist with the development of an engagement and Support Group strategy, relevant to individual group needs
- Ensure the needs of the Volunteer Groups are relevant to the organisation’s strategic direction and within set budgets
- Assisting Volunteer Group leaders, with matters such as planning group meetings, training, educational activities, maintaining membership and data
- Coordinate the yearly Group conference
- Contribute to monthly board reports as well as the preparation of financial/compliance reporting from the Volunteer Groups
- Assist existing groups to retain and build membership
The requirements of the role include:
- Ability to effectively deal with sensitive and complex matters
- You will have a NSW driver’s license and a car
- A background in social work, health, NFP, fundraising or community engagement is desirable
- Intermediate – advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Expectation that there may be out of hours work i.e. after 5pm and weekend
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with professionals and community members
The successful candidate will have strong engagement skills, display confidence and empathy and work within a collaborative and professional team to provide a high quality service to all stakeholders.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.