Manage a portfolio of key accounts for a global business. CBD based, $75k+sup - Mon - Fri B2B hours. Generous remuneration package with opportunities to earn commission.
My client is looking for experienced account executives to help grow their business in Sydney. They specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. To support them on their journey they're looking to hire a relationship manager within the Partnerships team.
The Partnerships team is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of key strategic partners globally, and working closely with those partners to increase revenue generated from their client base. They are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join the Partnerships team. This role will report into our Head of Partnerships and Ecommerce and be responsible for managing our corporate partnership accounts in Australia.
This role would suit experienced account managers and relationship managers who have experience within financial services or have proven experience of managing portfolios of key accounts.
This role will have overall management responsibility of a significant proportion of the Australian partner portfolio, including some of their largest partnership accounts, and so previous experience working with high value strategic partners is essential. In addition you will have experience of generating marketing plans, promotional opportunities and technical solutions with clients and will be able to oversee all these activities within the team. The role requires a strategic mind and the aptitude to think laterally to develop the best fit solutions for our partner portfolio.
- Lead all efforts in growing commercial relationships with existing affiliates across numerous verticals, in alignment with global strategic objectives
- Building strong and mutually profitable partnerships through effective partner engagement programmes, telephone and face-to-face methods. This will involve building relationships with management of our affiliates, to understand the FX requirements of their client base and how we can service them most effectively
- Managing a large portfolio and prioritising the needs of the portfolio to increase performance
- Working closely with the Partnerships Affiliates sales and implementation teams to ensure the smooth and successful on boarding of an expanding portfolio
Executing activities that support revenue KPAs for each partner, including;
- Day to day relationship management for partners
- Understanding our Partnerships products suitable for small-medium size affiliates in order to expand revenue opportunities with existing partners
- Understanding partner goals and strategy in order to best add value to partner
- Execution of efficient/effective partner engagement programmes
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to engage subject matter experts (i.e. marketing, dealing teams, compliance)
- Working in collaboration with our partners and internal teams to produce relevant marketing material and on-site partner training requirements
- Possess exceptional client service and relationship management skills with the ability to successfully influence partners
- Have the aptitude to think laterally to develop the best fit solution for affiliate partner accounts and their clients
- Have experience managing and developing long term relationships with proven delivery of SLAs and financial targets
- Be highly motivated and determined, with a desire to contribute significantly to overarching commercial objectives
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary and commission structure
- An excellent benefits package including health and wellness initiatives
- Birthday day off
- Annual volunteer day
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more!
If you have proven experience and would love to apply your experience within an established organisation we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now"
If you require further information please contact Luke Mankee on 02 9093 4905.