Opportunity to join a sector leading philanthropy team within a well loved children’s health charity.
- Inherit and grow a successful major gifts portfolio
- High level relationship management with a broad range of stakeholders
- Real opportunity for professional development and growth
The Relationship Manager Major Gifts has responsibility for a portfolio of major donors with capacity to donate funds in excess of $50K. This role is a key part of the Philanthropy team responsible for acquiring and managing donors with the capacity to give up to $1m per annum.
This role focusses on income generation, donor acquisition, donor engagement and helping individuals receive a suitable and consistent level of recognition. The Relationship Manager Major Gifts identifies funding opportunities and delivers income targets set out in the Fundraising Strategic Plan.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and prioritise areas of funding need
- Match funding opportunities to donor interests in order to maximise donation potential
- Develop and deliver on funding proposals for major gifts
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including senior management, high capacity donors, patients and their family members, other staff and Patrons/Ambassadors/celebrities
- Ensure donors are given the opportunity to have a deeper relationship with the Foundation, are regularly stewarded through engagement activities, and receive feedback and acknowledgement
- Monitor, manage and evaluate all major gifts project outcomes providing regular, accurate and clear feedback to the donor
- Demonstrated high level fundraising principles, techniques and strategy experience in a similar role including a proven history of closing and soliciting major gifts
- Demonstrated highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive and develop trust, and manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels and from varying backgrounds
- Proven high level oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write high quality cases for support/proposals and make engaging presentations
- Proven ability to identify and respond to the individual needs and interests of major donors ensuring value for engagement
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team and to collaborate across teams to achieve enhanced outcomes
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on email@example.com
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.