- Two full-time permanent positions in Canberra (full-time working from home), and Sydney (CBD - flexible work arrangements)
- A flexible workplace with a collaborative and supportive culture
- Build relationships and empower members who are actively committed to inclusion of people with disability
About our client:
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) works with 320+ blue-chip active members from the private, public and NFP sectors to increase access and inclusion for people with disability as employees and customers. We are a highly respected and trusted organisation, with a great culture.
We empower our network of members to be actively inclusive of people with disability. We support them to build their understanding and expertise, connect with others and check their progress on access and inclusion.
About the role:
The Relationship Manager will report to the Member Experience Manager and work in a passionate, high performing and collaborative team.
You will be responsible for empowering a portfolio of AND member organisations to increase accessibility and inclusion for candidates, employees, customers and stakeholders with disability.
Through analysis, consultation and crafting strong relationships, you guide member organisations to achieve their accessibility and inclusion goals.
- Support a portfolio of members to develop and achieve their diversity and inclusion goals as they relate to people with disability
- Conduct analysis and provide engaging and informative reports to members on practices, policies, action plans and opportunities for change
- Create and facilitate programs, training, educational and promotional events
- Support the delivery of projects that assist AND’s members to drive the inclusion of people with disability across all aspects of business
- Ensure timely delivery of tailored services, information, and referrals to members
- Assist in the delivery of informative and engaging networking events for members
To be successful in this role, you will have:
An instinct for building relationships, and be able to exercise strong analytical skills to identify and influence opportunities for change across organisations
- Experience in relationship-building focused roles – excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to develop diversity and inclusion strategies, have a strong understanding of the barriers experienced by people with disability
- Skills in consulting, research, analysis, and report writing and the ability to create tailored solutions for a variety of stakeholders
- Experience (or willingness to learn) facilitating training sessions and presentations to groups
- Strong time and project management skills, as well as being able to collaborate across a team
- Experience working with or in government departments will be highly regarded for candidates applying for the position in Canberra
How to apply
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) is an inclusive employer and encourage applications from candidates with disability, and other diverse groups. Decisions are never based on stereotypical assumptions or personal characteristics or circumstances.
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) has an affirmative action employment strategy for people with disability and will make adjustments for individuals in the recruitment, selection and employment process.
Beaumont People has been retained to recruit these roles on behalf of The Australian Network on Disability (AND).
Please direct any questions about the role or accessibility requirements to Diana Linde at email@example.com