Full and Part-time options available - flexible hours
About the organisation
Our client is a leading, national children’s charity helping disadvantaged young Australians create a better future.
The Relationship Fundraising Coordinator will help establish an exciting new fundraising initiative; The Mid Value Philanthropy Program. In addition, you will connect with supporters on a daily basis to assist them with their long-term plans for giving.
- Speaking to supporters to thank them for donations and having special and engaging conversations
- Contacting supporters to manage their engagement with the program
- Spotting opportunities to deepen a supporters engagement and implementing these through bespoke stewardship activities
- Liaising with event coordinators in different states, inviting supporters to special events and attending to develop relationships with guests
- Collaborate with management, give ideas and help establish the program, processes and procedures
Skills & Attributes
- Supporter or donor care/account management/customer service/relationship management experience desirable
- Other experience in fundraising/community engagement/events/agency/marketing/advertising/social care/teaching or similar highly regarded
- Warm, engaging, confident communication style over the phone and face to face
- Ability to manage relationships with a variety of key internal stakeholders
- Skills in excel and database management (or willingness to develop these skills)
- Access to salary packaging
- Be part of an inspiring cause and develop your philanthropy skills
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.