NFP Member Association
$80k inc super
About the client:
You will be working for a well establish and highly regarded not for profit, professional membership organisation which is recognised as a leader in world class training and development.
About the role:
As the Relationship Account Manager you will be joining a nationally respected organisation, taking responsibility for the ongoing engagement and interactions with members. You will develop relationships and offer advice on career advancement and professional development programs to further advance their skills and experience.
This is a consultative role where you will be a trusted advisor to ensure the member gets real benefit and reward from the organisation.
About the person:
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement and networking skills to foster new and existing relationships with highly regarded members who typically hold managerial and C-suite roles. You will be both confident and results driven. As this role is customer facing exceptional customer service is critical in providing a positive member experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist members to secure pathways for growth to achieve their aspirations
- Outbound calls to members to offer high quality programs and services
- Build and maintain member relationships
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure that career and learning advice provided to members is accurate and relevant
- Maintain strong engagement internally and externally to optimise member outcomes
- Update and maintain the CRM including ensuring accurate data
- Qualification in Sales/Marketing/Business or other relevant area highly desirable
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced sales, membership or marketing environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on the member/customer needs
- Strong IT skills in CRM data management and MS Office
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
You can also contact Louise 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.