Working closely with the Principal, this role will be responsible for all matters relating to admissions, student record keeping and promotion via publications, social media and events. Integral to the organisation, this person will be the main point of contact for prospective and current students both internationally and across Australia to guide them through all aspects of the admissions process. Answering enquiries, providing feedback and fostering excellent working relationships across the college, you will also work with the Principal to develop the overall marketing plan, advertising and recruitment strategies as well as contributing to the overall Strategic Plan.
- Manage all aspects of the admissions process, including enrolments, amendments and withdrawals
- Assist the senior management with the interview process for prospective students
- Liaise with students and parents to answer enquires and provide feedback
- Attend relevant events, coordinate college tours and open days
- Keep the website and social media up to date
- Work closely with the Principal to develop the marketing plan
- Any other ad-hoc duties relating to admissions
- Contribute to the overall culture of the department with a can-do and professional attitude
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Incredibly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport easily
- Motivated with a positive attitude
- A background in education would be beneficial
This organisation prides itself on being a supportive and friendly community which is demonstrated in its leadership team. The staff are collaborative and hard-working with a desire to provide the best experience and support possible to not only the students but also each other.
- Amazing organisation with a collaborative and supportive leadership team
- $70k - $80k + super
- Onsite parking and lunches included
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply as a matter or urgency with an up to date copy of your CV today. Or email a copy of your CV to Samantha@beaumontpeople.com.au.