- Based in the Sydney CBD
- Permanent opportunity
- $75,000 + super
The position of Registrar provides senior support to the principal and management team. The allocation of duties to be performed are quite varied although they do require a high level of knowledge in the vocational education, compliance and data reporting to external bodies.
General duties include;
- Administration duties; including supervision and training of junior staff and oversite of filing and archiving of business documents and records
- Data reporting alongside accounts and finance, particularly on reporting for student progress
- Marketing to domestic and international markets, including; assistance with events, college visits, tours, telephone and in-person enquiries, open days.
- Recruitment of international students, preparation of international agency contract agreement and maintenance of agent records
- Preparation of testamurs and Statements of Attainments, arrangement and activation of student course extensions and the documentation to ensure this
- Helping with enrolments, student withdrawal requests, academic results and oversees the archiving of student records
- Experience within vocational education, deep understanding with the trends in education
- Knowledge within marketing and marketing trends both domestic and international
- Strong administration abilities, confident within the Microsoft Suite
- Strong customer service skills, great communicator, great time management skills
- Willing to work autonomously, but also have input when necessary in a team setting
- Reporting and data analysis skills
- High attention to detail, with the ability to question/ask further information regarding international enrolments
- Keen, confident and committed to providing the best service to internal and external stakeholders.
- WWCC check will be necessary
- Flat structure, everyone works closely and collaboratively
- A member of the management team
- Continuous improvement strategy, worked on monthly
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application below. For any further information, please call Erin on, 02 9093 4938.