- Full time or Part Time Opportunities
- Varying Shifts Available
- Awards rate pay + penalties
- Based Lismore, Northern NSW
Reputable, established hospital in the Northern Rivers is looking for ENs & Rns to join their busy Operating Theatre, Recovery departments & High Dependency Unit.
Their varied surgical departments offer ongoing development & a flexible roster with various shifts.
Multiple opportunities available for experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) & Enrolled Nurses (ENs): Scout, Anaesthetic, Recovery & HDU.
Your Skills & Experience:
While experience is preferred, training may be provided for suitable post graduate applicants.
To be considered, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Well developed interpersonal skills within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible & available to work all shifts on a rotating roster
- For anaesthetics / recovery / HDU a current ALS certification is preferred
Please send your resume through to Rebecca Robinson Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au or call 02 9133 9322 for a confidential discussion.
There is no closing date for these roles, this advert will be removed once all vacancies are filled.