About the role
Beaumont People are proud to working with a highly regarded local Aged Care provider who are passionate about providing exceptional care to their residents.
These permanent part-time vacancies are offering 4 shifts per week on a rotating roster of mornings, afternoons and evenings.
This waterfront facility is not only picturesque for its residents, but it offers a modern, professional working environment for their staff.
Who we are looking for
- Registered and Enrolled Nurses with a positive attitude
- People who are passionate about working in the aged care sector
- Current APHRA registration
- Experience working within aged care sector
- Strong understanding of the aged care standards
- Working with a person-centred approach
- Strong communication skills & be able to work within a team
- Current Flu vaccination (willing to get)
- Current Police Check (willing to complete)
- Ability to work a rotating roster
What’s on offer
- A positive and supportive work environment
- Future development opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in the daily lives of residents.