Regional Manager | Disability Services Australia
Disability Services Australia (DSA) is an Employer of Choice and a leading not-for-profit provider of community based services throughout NSW. DSA has successfully transitioned to the NDIS model of support and continuing its long history of working with customers to deliver a personal and considered service that meets their individual needs.
They place a high priority on building a person centred culture for customers and staff alike.
As Regional Manager for Metro Sydney West you will lead from the front building strong teams as a leader who listens, manages to strengths and is inclusive in their approach.
You will be managing a team of managers who is responsible for the delivery of a range of services that puts people with a disability firmly in the driving seat.
Effective people management ensuring the coordination of projects, service provision and associated activities with P&L responsibility
Ensure service delivery is best practice and in accordance with relevant legislation, DSA's values and strategic direction
Drive the culture shift and DSA change management framework in response to the NDIS
Develop and nurture key external relationships with community partners, strategic alliances, funding and legislative bodies
You will bring to the role:
- A track record of managing successful, high performing teams through strengths based leadership style
- Significant knowledge and/or experience of the disability sector with demonstrated experience managing complex multidisciplinary and multifaceted services, applying person centered principles under the NDIS model of support
- Demonstrated experience, working knowledge and proven success in business management specifically, driving operational excellence and profitability
- Proven ability to establish strategic partnerships and achieve common desired outcomes with relevant communities and organisations
- Tertiary qualifications in Management, Social Science, Community Services or Disabilities
- A current driver's license
- Current Working With Children’s Check
The benefits for you include:
- As a key member of the Community Support Services Senior Leadership Team you will participate in operational & organisational planning; and the development & implementation of strategies and initiatives.
- Working with an organisation that has successfully transitioned to the NDIS
- Be part of an organisation that has a clear organisational commitment to person centered support and is at the forefront of the personalisation of service delivery
- A competitive salary that includes a car allowance
- Based in Bankstown
We are excited to hear from you about this opportunity and look forward to receiving your CV and a response to the essential criteria.
To request a full position description please email Melanie Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call her on 02 9279 2777.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the Essential Skills and Criteria.
Applications close 23 September 2018.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.