Disability Services Australia (DSA) is an Employer of Choice and a leading not-for-profit provider of community based services throughout NSW. DSA has successfully transitioned to the NDIS model of support and continuing its long history of working with customers to deliver a personal and considered service that meets their individual needs.
As Regional Manager for Metro Sydney West you will be managing a team who deliver a range of services that puts people with a disability firmly in the driving seat. Your key outcomes in retaining and growing market share are:
- Effective people management ensuring the coordination of projects, service provision and associated activities with P&L responsibility
- Ensure service delivery is best practice and in accordance with relevant legislation, DSA's values and strategic direction
- Drive the culture shift and DSA change management framework in response to the NDIS
- Develop and nurture key external relationships with community partners, strategic alliances, funding and legislative bodies
- Significant knowledge and/or experience of the disability sector with demonstrated experience managing complex multidisciplinary and multifaceted services, applying person centered principles under the NDIS model of support
- Demonstrated experience, working knowledge and proven success in business management specifically, driving operational excellence and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage people; develop and maintain motivated, professional and effective work teams
- Proven ability to establish strategic partnerships and achieve common desired outcomes with relevant communities and organisations
- Tertiary qualifications in Management, Social Science, Community Services or Disabilities
- A current driver's license
- Current Working With Children’s Check
- As a key member of the Community Support Services Leadership Team you will participate in operational & organisational planning; and the development & implementation of strategies and initiatives.
- Working with an organisation that has successfully transitioned to the NDIS
- Be part of an organisation that has a clear organisational commitment to person centered support and is at the forefront of the personalisation of service delivery
- A competitive salary that includes a generous car allowance
- Based in Bankstown
We are excited to hear from you about this opportunity and look forward to receiving your CV and a response to the essential criteria.
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call her on 02 9279 2777.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the Essential Skills and Criteria.
Applications close 5 August 2018.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.