Our client is a multi-industry super fund organization, providing better super for clients in rural and regional Australia. They specifically specialize in industries such as recruitment, health & aged care, agriculture, and education. They pride themselves in giving the ability to provide customers with meaningful super. Currently, they are proud to be managing $5 Billion in funds for over 128,000 loyal customers.
Due to the amazing growth of their business, they are excited to recruit an additional Regional Manager for their Sales Team. This will be an opportunity to manage current funds and to grow and develop more funds within the health & aged care and education industries. This will be in collaboration with the National Sales Manager and the Member Solutions Team.
- Business development and securing new businesses for the Fund & FUM
- Grow fund memberships across Education, Health & Prime industries
- End to end business development
- Grow market share across all divisions for the Sydney region
- Successfully and efficiently transition and onboard new employers and members
- Maintain and manage current client profiles
- Re-activate pre-existing client relationships
- Collaborate with the Member Solutions Team for member retention, member experience, member continuity etc.
- RG 146 Qualification
- Experience in business development for super & finance OR experience in selling into health & aged care, education, and primary industries
- Someone who holds similar values such as honesty, accountability, respect, leadership, and fun.
- Someone who leads by example and encourages best practice
- Previous experience in a similar position such as Business Development Manager and Regional Manager
- Virtual and flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work within a collaborative, fun, and caring culture
- Continuous professional development
- Bi-yearly conferences
- An extra week of leave at the end of the year