RECRUITMENT TEAM LEADER- CHARITY DIVISION
- Flexibility to work part time or full time
- Amazing culture - high achieving, supportive and fun
- Opportunity to lead a passionate and high performing team
- Sydney, CBD location
- Newly created position
Beaumont People is a boutique recruitment agency operating in Sydney’s CBD since 2001. Our specialist charity division was set up in 2009 as a way to demonstrate the commitment of Beaumont People to corporate social responsibility. The division was set up as a social venture with one consultant offering charitable organisations Beaumont People's full-service recruitment model at on a reduced fee basis. The response from the charity sector has been overwhelming, and we have steadily grown from a team of one to fourteen people.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Team Leader to lead and inspire a sub-team of 4 passionate, driven and accomplished Consultants and Senior Consultants within our Charity Division.
The Consultants on this team recruit permanent and temporary Marketing, Fundraising, and Corporate Services positions within the Charity Sector.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Team Leader to join us in this newly created position.
This potentially could be that next opportunity for you if:
- You have a wealth of full-service recruitment experience, and a leadership style that is engaging and inspiring
- You want to feel more connection with the work you are doing and feel like you would like to give back to the community through your professional work
- You have impeccable communication skills and enjoy both verbal and written interaction with people
- You are a fast, methodical worker with a focus on positive long-term outcomes
- You have a warm engaging personality and enjoy interacting with people at every level
- You pride yourself on the depth of your customer care
- You enjoy working autonomously and consider yourself to be a self-starter
We are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant or Team Leader with proven success in a 360 recruitment role.
This is a role that will require you to develop relationships and manage the end to end recruitment process of multiple roles in the Charity sector while leading a successful, energetic and experienced team.
You will have a competitive base salary and opportunity to earn uncapped commission. In accordance with this, you will set your own activity level and be expected to manage your own priorities, as micromanagement isn’t our thing.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performing and mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include:
- Competitive salary, monthly paid bonus structure
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Flexible work environment, (with the opportunity to work from home, have a flexible start time, etc.)
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Three additional paid days off to volunteer and make a difference within the community
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips, (this year we’re off to Hamilton Island)
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
HOW TO APPLY
If you are keen to know more, please contact Nadia Pachon on
+61 02 9279 2777 or Nadia@beaumontpeople.com.au
Please click the "apply" button and include a cover letter and your resume.