RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR- EDUCATION DIVISION
- Salary ranging from $45,000-$50,000, plus super, plus monthly bonus opportunities.
- CBD location
- Join a hardworking and fun team who will support you in the development of your career!
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
This role will sit within our Education Team which is our newest and fastest growing specialisation. This team specialises in recruiting multiple job positions across all non-academic roles and we support Universities, TAFE's, private colleges and schools.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will report to and support the Senior Consultant within our busy and growing Education team.
In this role you will have the opportunity to manage the full recruitment cycle of multiple positions by identifying and interviewing high-quality candidates that are looking for temporary and permanent job opportunities. You will also be responsible for supporting the Senior Consultant with administrative functions.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for any candidate inquiries
- Advertising and headhunting to source candidates for multiple job openings
- Interviewing and coaching candidates through the interview process
- Managing relationships with candidates who are working on a temporary and ongoing basis
- Ensuring administrative compliance within the team
To be considered for this position it is ideal that you have:
- Proven knowledge and experience of the recruitment process
- Strong research and analytical skills
- A results driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to follow through on multiple priorities
- A hands on and collaborative team approach
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills
We love our hardworking, values driven and fun culture here at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success!
Key benefits that we offer you include:
- A tailored training and development plan
- Performance based incentives such as monthly bonuses and yearly trips
- Complimentary daily breakfast and regular team lunches and outings
- Four days of paid volunteering days within the year
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Stunning modern offices overlooking the harbour
Click APPLY and upload your most recent CV or contact Nicole Glasgow or Nadia Pachon from Beaumont People for more information on 02 9093 4938.