Join a supportive and fun team who will invest in your training and support you in the development of your career!
- Newly created opportunity – Training, professional development and growth is strongly supported
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Work from home flexibility on offer, beautiful CBD location
This is an internal position at Beaumont People, we are a boutique recruitment agency with an award-winning culture that “places people first” – this role will support an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant with a track record for developing talent.
Gain exposure to the wonderful charity sector by joining our Charities Team to recruit for the NFP sector in a time of growth; professional development is offered and encouraged with a career pathway to Recruitment Consultant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will report to and support a Senior Recruitment Consultant with the recruitment of multiple positions across the not-for-profit sector.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be hands-on and coordinate the recruitment of multiple job roles by identifying and interviewing high-quality candidates that are in search of permanent career opportunities.
In this role, you will be trained to:
- Be the first point of contact for any candidate inquiries and provide high levels of customer service
- Write job advertisements and search to source candidates for multiple job openings with a diverse range of charity clients
- Phone screen applicants, coordinate interviews and coach candidates through the interview process
- Manage relationships with candidates who are looking for work, and who have been placed in permanent positions
- Complete administrative tasks such as updating the database, completing reference checks and ensuring compliance
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are challenged by balancing multiple priorities and building genuine relationships then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this position it is ideal that you have:
- Demonstrated superior customer care skills
- A genuine interest in learning to find the right candidate fit for multiple job opportunities
- A hands-on and collaborative approach
- A results driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and dedication to follow through on multiple priorities within time constraints
- Strong administrative skills
CULTURE & BENEFITS
Beaumont People’s culture is well known in the industry and is deeply aligned to our mission, vision and values. We:
- Celebrate our quiet achievers and our loud ones
- Reward and recognise values as well as financials
- Run local incentives quarterly and for a trip away annually
- Hold a 2-day annual conference for all staff
- Commit to Continuous Professional Development for all staff
- 4 day working week eligibility
HOW TO APPLY
If you are motivated by working in a fast paced, fun and collaborative environment then we would love to hear from you!
Please click APPLY and upload your most recent CV.
For more information please contact Nadia Pachon from Beaumont People on 0403 674 800.