- Recruitment Coordinator/Administrator| Immediate start
- Paying $45,000 - $55,000 +Super
- Great opportunity to develop and grow within an organisation.
This person will be responsible for providing support to the team by maintaining student records, coordinating student interviews and other adhoc events/seminars.
- Diary management
- Coordination of interviews with the students and clients
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Management of the database - updating student records
- Prepare fortnightly reports
- Organise and track interviews with the students
- Previous experience within customer service/administration
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Extremely passionate about delivering the highest quality of customer service.
- Highly professional and articulate, with a genuine passion for the welfare of the students
This organisation care about their students and do everything they can to ensure they have the best possible experience.
They have a collaborative team who really enjoy helping each other.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about making a difference - we want to hear from you!
Please "apply now" by sending a covering letter addressing the above skills & attributes and an up to date resume to Claire