This role is permanent full time.
Beaumont People is a boutique recruitment agency headquartered in Sydney CBD that places people first. Our commitment to our staff, clients and candidates sets us apart.
Beaumont People is looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator to support a busy Permanent Senior Consultant in our high achieving Associations & Memberships team.
This is a varied and busy position within the team. You will assist with permanet recruitment by managing, identifying and sourcing high-quality candidates as well as providing strong administrative support to your Senior Consultant.
As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will have excellent interpersonal skills, with proven experience managing multiple priorities and workloads.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Source niche and difficult to fill vacancies
- Interview and select appropriate candidates promoting their candidacy internally
- Manage the temps out working on an ongoing basis
- Be the first point of contact for any candidate enquiries
- Ensure compliance of the team you support
- Update and maintain the JobAdder database
- The ability to prioritise your own workload and use initiative
- Target oriented and results driven
- High level of competency in both written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacious and dedicated; you are someone who follows through
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- Demonstrable superior customer service skills
We are a bunch of very dedicated, hardworking individuals but we also know how to have a good time. In return for all your hard work, you will be rewarded with amazing teammates, annual incentives, social gatherings and free breakfast!
Key benefits include:
- Additional incentives (for example a trip to Hamilton Island)
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
- Ability to personally contribute to charity during work time
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
Please note there is no closing date for this position. All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and this advert will be removed once the role is filled.