- CBD location
- Join a fun and diverse team who will support you in the development of your career!
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
This role will sit within our Associations and Memberships team. Building on our Corporate Social Responsibility initiative and the success of our Not-for-Profit division, in 2013 we created a specialist division to give back to Associations, Institute’s & Memberships.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will report to and support the Senior Consultant within our busy and growing Associations and Memberships team.
In this role you will have the opportunity to manage the full recruitment cycle of multiple positions by identifying and interviewing high-quality candidates that are looking for permanent job opportunities.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for any candidate inquiries
- Advertising and headhunting to find candidates for multiple job openings
- Interviewing and coaching candidates through the interview process
- Managing relationships with candidates who are working on ongoing basis
- Ensuring administrative compliance within the team
To be considered for this position it is ideal that you have:
- Experience working in an office environment
- A hands on and collaborative team approach
- A results driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to follow through on multiple priorities
- The ability to relate well to a variety of people at different levels
- Must have full working rights in Australia. No working holiday visa's
We love our fun and collaborative culture here at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success!
Key benefits that we offer you include:
- A tailored training and development plan
- Performance based incentives such as monthly bonuses and yearly trips
- Complimentary daily breakfast and regular team lunches and outings
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Stunning modern offices overlooking the harbour