Does the idea of working in a small, dynamic team, balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment motivate and excite you?
Are you passionate about recruitment and supporting candidates through their job search?
Is so, then this could be the next ideal opportunity for you!
- Salary ranging up to $50,000, plus super, plus bonus opportunities
- Byron Bay location, industrial commercial office site with free parking
- 12-month plan in place for your continued career development
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
Our Northern Rivers branch works locally with businesses, as well as servicing surrounding areas including Ballina, Lismore, Goonellabah, Murwillumbah, Tweed Head, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will report to and support our Branch Manager with the recruitment of multiple positions across diverse sectors in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be hands-on and coordinate the recruitment of multiple positions by identifying and interviewing high-quality candidates that are in search of temporary and permanent career opportunities. You will also be responsible for supporting our Branch Manager with administrative functions.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for any candidate inquiries
- Advertising and headhunting to source candidates for multiple job openings
- Interviewing and coaching candidates through the interview process
- Managing relationships with candidates who are working on a temporary and ongoing basis
- Ensuring administrative compliance within the team
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are challenged by balancing multiple priorities and building genuine relationships then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this position it is ideal that you have:
- Proven knowledge and experience across recruitment coordination
- A hands-on and collaborative approach
- Demonstrated superior customer care skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- A results driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and dedication to follow through on multiple priorities within time constraints
- A valid drivers license, and car
OUR CULTURE & BENEFITS
We are proud of our dedicated, values driven and fun culture here at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success!
Key benefits that we offer you include:
- A tailored training and 12-month development plan
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips
- Complimentary daily breakfast, regular team lunches and outings
- Three paid volunteering days within the year to make a difference in the community
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- A collaborative team that is committed to making a difference
HOW TO APPLY
If you are passionate about recruitment and are motivated by working in a fast paced and collaborative environment then we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY and upload your most recent CV.
For more information please contact Nadia Pachon from Beaumont People 02 9279 2777.