Join a supportive and fun team who will invest in your training and support you in the development of your career!
This is an internal position at Beaumont People, we are a boutique recruitment agency with an award-winning culture that “places people first” – this role will support an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant with a track record for developing talent.
Training and professional development is offered and encouraged with a pathway to suit your career goals!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will and support a Senior Recruitment Consultant with the customer service and administration that comes with recruiting multiple positions across the not-for-profit sector.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be hands-on and coordinate the administration of multiple recruitment projects by identifying and speaking with high-quality candidates that are in search of career opportunities.
In this role, you will be trained to:
- Be the first point of contact for any candidate inquiries and provide high levels of customer service
- Write job advertisements and use our database to search and speak with candidates for multiple job openings
- Phone screen applicants and coordinate interviews
- Manage relationships with candidates who are looking for work, and who have been placed in permanent positions
- Complete administrative tasks such as updating the database, completing reference checks and ensuring compliance
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are challenged by balancing multiple priorities and building genuine relationships then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this position it is ideal that you have:
- Demonstrated superior customer care skills
- A genuine interest in your professional development
- A hands-on and collaborative approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and dedication to follow through on multiple priorities within time constraints
CULTURE & BENEFITS
Beaumont People’s culture is well known in the industry and is deeply aligned to our mission, vision and values. We:
- Celebrate our quiet achievers and our loud ones
- Reward and recognise values as well as financials
- Run local incentives quarterly and for a trip away annually
- Hold a 2-day annual conference for all staff
- Commit to Continuous Professional Development for all staff
- 4 day working week eligibility
HOW TO APPLY
If you are motivated by working in a fast paced, fun and collaborative environment then we would love to hear from you!
Please click APPLY and upload your most recent CV.
For more information please contact Nadia Pachon from Beaumont People on 0403 674 800.