Recruitment Coordinator – Health and Social Care
Join the growing Health and Social Care team as part of our Charity and NFP division
A newly created opportunity working alongside a specialist Senior Recruitment Consultant
Competitive salary + bonus scheme
Hybrid wfh model, with a beautiful CBD location - close to public transport
Come join the Beaumont People team!! We are a boutique recruitment agency with an award-winning culture that “places people first” – This role will support an experienced Specialist Senior Recruitment Consultant.
You will gain exposure to the diverse Health, Social Care and Charity sector recruiting permanent and critical roles that make a huge impact across communities in Australia.
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great role for a recent graduate, or someone looking to make a career move into a fast-paced, energetic, and supportive team.
As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will be working closely with the Senior Consultant to manage the end-to-end recruitment process. You will take the lead in sourcing and developing meaningful relationships with highly experienced and passionate candidates from the community and health sector, who are looking for permanent opportunities.
THE DAY TO DAY:
· Create and post impactful job advertisements that will attract talent in a competitive and candidate short market
· Source, phone screen and build relationships with candidates for a variety of diverse and interesting roles
· Interview and coach candidates through resume development and the interview process - You will build them up for success in their job searching process.
· Complete reference checking with high attention to detail and compliance standards
· Manage customer expectations with superior customer service skills – this is something we take pride in and have high expectations of!
· Attend client meetings alongside the Senior Consultant, display professionalism and develop meaningful relationships
· Complete regular administrative tasks, post-placement check-ins/candidate service calls
· Respond to emails and phone queries promptly and with phenomenal customer service
· Maintain and update our internal recruitment software continually – every interaction should be recorded, and candidate/client profiles must always be up to date
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
To have success in the role you will be a positive and resilient go-getter, who has a passion for people and creating connections
You are will also be;
Process-driven and detail orientated - quick to action tasks and communicate progress
Not afraid to get talking on the phone (all day, every day!)
Someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and passionate about delivering great customer service
Able to juggle and adapt to multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Ambitious and motivated to reach targets and hit personal KPIs
Possessing strong IT and Microsoft skills, able to pick up systems/processes quickly
If this sounds like you and you are looking to genuinely make a difference while working for a fun and passionate team, then this is the roleFOR YOU!
For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email email@example.com . To Apply please submit your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.