RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT, HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- Generous commission and benefits
- Amazing culture - supportive yet accountable, fun and high achieving
- Opportunity to build amongst existing and new clients
- Byron Bay location, industrial commercial office site with free parking
- Flexible work environment
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
Our Northern Rivers branch works locally with businesses, as well as servicing surrounding areas including Ballina, Lismore, Goonellabah, Murwillumbah, Tweed Head, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will have the opportunity to recruit permanent and temporary positions for multiple health and social service organisations located across the Northern Rivers, Ballina, Lismore, Goonellabah, Murwillumbah, Tweed Head, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Ideally you will have proven knowledge, success, and experience recruiting a variety of positions within the health and social service sectors, or have experience working in a business development position within a similar scoped organisation.
Responsibilities in this position will include:
- Business development with existing, lapsed and new clients to contribute to the overall growth of the already high performing team
- Sourcing and establishing client relationships through active business development and networking
- Attracting, sourcing, screening and interview candidates to match to job requirements of your clients
- Matching candidates to roles and making recommendations to clients
- Ensuring you uphold compliance, legal and administrative obligations of the position
If you enjoy working within a collaborative and driven team and have knowledge and experience working in, or recruiting for multiple positions across the health and social service sector then we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience Required
- You will be a proven high performer either with solid 360 recruitment experience, or a health and social care professional with a proven track record in business development
- You will have substantial business development experience preferably in a B2B environment
- Tenacious and dedicated, you are someone who follows through
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- A self-starter, you prefer working in a mature environment that does not micro manage
- You have demonstrable superior customer service skills
- You enjoy building relationships at all levels
- You have a valid driver’s license and car
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance but mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include
- Uncapped generous commission structure
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips (for example a trip to Hamilton Island)
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year to go out and make a difference in the community
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
If you feel you would be a great fit for this opportunity and you are motivated by working in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun environment then we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY and upload your most recent CV.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nadia Pachon from Beaumont People 02 9279 2777.