Recruitment Consultant, Health and Social Care
- Flexible work environment
- Generous uncapped commission and benefits
- Amazing culture - supportive, fun and high achieving
- Opportunity to build amongst existing and new clients
- Sydney, CBD location
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
This role will sit within our Health and Social Care team to provide continued industry knowledge, insight and understanding of the challenges faced in the sector when recruiting.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will have the opportunity to recruit permanent and/or temporary positions for multiple health and social service organisations.
Ideally you will have proven knowledge, success, and experience recruiting a variety of positions within the health and social services industries.
Responsibilities in this position will include:
- Sourcing and establishing client relationships within the sector through active business development and networking with existing, lapsed and new clients
- Attracting, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates to match to the job requirements of your clients to ensure job fit and retention
- Consulting with clients and making recommendations
- Ensuring you uphold compliance, legal and administrative obligations of the position
If you enjoy working within a collaborative and driven team and have knowledge and experience working in, or recruiting for multiple positions across the health and social service sectors then we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience:
- You will be a proven high performer either with solid 360 recruitment experience or a health and social care professional also with a proven track record in business development
- Tenacious and dedicated, you are someone who follows through and cares about what is best for your candidates and clients
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- A self-starter, you prefer working in a mature environment that does not micro manage
- You enjoy building relationships at all levels
- It is highly preferable that you have a degree
CULTURE & BENEFITS
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance but mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include:
- Uncapped generous commission structure
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year to make a difference within the community
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips (for example a trip to Hamilton Island)
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
If you have experience in a similar role and would, love to join a collaborative team that finds value in the difference they make daily we would love to hear from you!
Please apply now or give Kate Larkin a call for a confidential conversation and more details on 02 9279 2777.